EastHORN Clinical Services in CEE Ltd is a clinical contract research organisation (CRO) serving global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new medicines. The company has operations throughout Central and Eastern Europe. Since starting 12 years ago, we have grown and have established operations in more than 15 countries.
Our international clients value our enthusiastic and flexible approach to meeting their needs and we are growing rapidly. To support our further growth, we are looking for an
Administrative Assistant, based in Bucharest, Romania
As an Administrative Assistant you will be expected to actively participate in and manage the smoothly running of EastHORN office in Romania. You will be involved in Administrative, HR and Finance activities and manage the relations with vendors and suppliers. Reporting to the Senior Clinical Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the EastHORN team in Romania.
We are searching for a proactive and energetic person, who undertakes his/her responsibilities seriously and is dedicated to providing a good service to the team. The desired person shall be open to cross cultures communication and cooperation and shall be significantly independent in their performance.
Main Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes purchase and maintenance of office supplies, hardware and software equipment, furniture etc.
- Deals with vendors and assists in solving vendor service issues
- Responsible for the maintenance of business premises
- Reviews, answers and distributes correspondence
- Receives and welcomes guests
- Provides first level processing of invoices, which includes, but is not limited to, collecting data for local vendors invoices, assigning the appropriate financial code and de-scribing the invoices and report into the reporting system
- Provides support to the local accountant for financial reporting by delivering local entity invoices in a timely fashion and clarifying operational questions, if necessary
- Assists country manager in annual budget compilation
- Collects and maintains personnel data files for the employees in the Romanian office (documentation regarding personnel positions and functions, training, contracts, per-sonal data, employee contacts, earnings etc.)
- Assists in placing ads and organizing interviews regarding new openings in the office
- Schedules medical check-ups and Safety at work training for the employees
- May be required to perform additional tasks in order to meet company objectives
- University education
- One year of relevant experience
- Very good written and oral communication skills in Romanian and English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data
- Ability to work well within a team
- Computer competency
- Social and soft skills
- Working in experienced and very professional team
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Additional Health insurance
- Competitive remuneration
- Eligible to the Bonus scheme available in the company
If you are a reliable and positive personality and would like to contribute to the further success of a dynamic young company in a growing market, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: email@example.com or complete the form below: