EastHORN Clinical Services is a clinical research organisations (CRO) in Europe. We operate in over 15 countries in the region with an experienced staff comprised largely of physicians and PhDs. We serve global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new medicines and modern medical technologies. The company has operations throughout Europe and since starting 12 years ago, we have expanded significantly.
Our international clients value our enthusiastic, flexible and quality-focused professional approach to meeting their needs, and we are continuing to grow further. To support our future development, we are currently looking for a
Clinical Project Administrator / Administrative Assistant based in Cologne, Germany
As a Clinical Project Administrator/ Administrative Assistant you will be expected to provide clerical support to project team during the study conduct, assist in regulatory submission and Clinical Research Associate activities at the study start. You will be actively involved in the smooth running of EastHORN’s office in Cologne. Reporting to the Clinical Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the EastHORN team in Germany.
We are looking to hire a proactive and energetic team player, with strong work ethic who takes his/her responsibilities seriously, and who is committed to providing great support and services to the team. Moreover, the desired person will be opened to cross cultural communication and cooperation, and will be significantly independent in their performance.
Main Tasks of the Position:
- Provides clerical support to project team (e.g., word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, supports Line Manager, etc.)
- Collects and maintains required regulatory documents
- Sets up and maintains clinical investigator and trial master files and documentation, performs quality checks of project files if required
- Prepares investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generates tracking reports as assigned
- Performs data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases
- Prepares monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Associate
- Participates at projects conferences and takes meeting minutes
- Uploads and performs quality checks of documents for eTMF Organizes purchasing and maintenance of office supplies, hardware and software equipment, furniture, etc.
- Deals with vendors and assists in solving vendor service issues
- Responsible for the maintenance of the business premises
- Reviews, answers and distributes correspondence
- Receives and welcomes guests
Required Qualifications, Experience, Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Advanced computer literacy – especially for MS Office package and the Internet
- Attention to details and aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data
- Ability to be flexible and work well within a team
- Very good social, organization and time management skills
- Predisposition to help others
- Initiative and proactiveness in solving problems
- Working with experienced and very professional and supportive team
- Possibility to grow within the Company
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working time
- Eligibility to the Company Bonus scheme
If you are a reliable and positive personality and would like to contribute to the further success of a dynamic young company in a growing market, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below: