EastHORN Clinical Services is a clinical research organisations (CRO) in Europe. We operate in over 20 countries in the region with an experienced staff comprised largely of physicians and PhDs. We serve global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new medicines and modern medical technologies. The company has operations throughout Europe and since starting 18 years ago, we have expanded significantly.
Our international clients value our enthusiastic, flexible and quality-focused professional approach to meeting their needs, and we are continuing to grow further. To support our future development, we are currently looking for a
Clinical Project Administrator, based in Warsaw, Poland
As a Clinical Project Administrator you will be expected to provide clerical support to project team during the study conduct, assist in regulatory submission and Clinical Research Associate activities at the study start and perform other administrative duties as assigned by management.
Reporting to the Clinical Project Lead, you will be an important member of the Clinical Operations team in Poland.
We are searching for an ambitious and energetic person, able to undertake challenges in the projects. We ensure detailed training in the job responsibilities and on the job support and mentoring as well as possibility for further development and career advancement in our growing company.
Main Tasks of the Position
- Providing clerical support to project team (e.g., word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
- Assisting in submission and other Clinical Research Associate activities e.g. compiling of regulatory packages, translation of clinical documents, updating trackers, assisting in feasibility
- Setting up and maintaining clinical investigator files and documentation in-house and on-site
- Preparing investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generating tracking reports as assigned
- Performing data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases
- Preparing monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Associate
- Preparing study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
Required Qualifications, Experience, Competencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Polish
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility, adjustability, initiative taking
- Persistence in study and development
- Openness to learn new things and communicate across countries and cultures
- Attention to details
- Ability to work well within a team
- Computer competency
- University or college degree, preferably in life sciences or certification in related allied health profession (e.g. nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- Previous experience in clinical research field will be additional advantage.
- Working in experienced and very professional team
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Flexible approach to work time
- Competitive remuneration
- Additional Medical Insurance
- Eligibility to company’s bonus scheme twice per year based on performance
If you are a reliable and positive personality and would like to contribute to the further success of a dynamic young company in a growing market, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: email@example.com or complete the form below: