EastHORN Clinical Services is a clinical research organisations (CRO) in Europe. We operate in over 15 countries in the region with an experienced staff comprised largely of physicians and PhDs. We serve global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new medicines and modern medical technologies. The company has operations throughout Europe and since starting 16 years ago, we have expanded significantly.
Our international clients value our enthusiastic, flexible and quality-focused professional approach to meeting their needs, and we are continuing to grow further. To support our future development, we are currently looking for a
Clinical Project Lead, any country
As a Clinical Project Lead you will be expected to provide operational management of clinical resources of a study on daily basis and to be accountable for timelines, quality and efficiency
You will be responsible to ensure that projects are audit-compliant and develop performance and processes improvement strategies when applicable. Reporting to Head, Clinical Projects Leads, you will be a key member of the Project Leads companywide.
We are searching for an experienced, ambitious and energetic person, with strong management potential and negotiation skills who will be able to function well in the project team. The desired person shall be open to cross cultures communication and cooperation and shall be significantly independent in their performance.
Main Tasks of the Position:
- Assists in developing, and coordinates and implements, operational and administrative strategies and plans, essential to the successful management of phase I, II, III and/or IV clinical trial projects
- Coordinates and manages project resource allocation to ensure on-time, at-quality and on-budget deliverables for assigned projects
- Performs clinical team daily operational management to achieve study milestones, assures proper reporting, tracks study progress and delivers high quality of service
- Assists in risk management activities
- Works in cooperation with Project Managers and Clinical Operations Managers to ensure strategies are implemented to meet business objectives
- May perform delegated Project Manager’s tasks
- Supports Business Development activities
Required Qualifications, Experience, Competencies
- At least 5 years’ experience in clinical trials, of which at least 3 years of independent monitoring
- University or college degree; preferably in life sciences, or a certification in a related allied health profession (e.g. nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and local language.
- Strong project management experience and strategic leadership capabilities.
- Communication skills and business acumen.
- Financial awareness
- Ability to drive a high-performance cross-functional team that empowers and motivates individual members and the team as a whole.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively collaborate with customers (physicians, scientists and managers from various disciplines) and set and manage expectations clearly.
- Strong leadership ability, management of international teams.
- People, change, and influence management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and foster multidisciplinary global relationships at senior level.
- Quality-focused and able to drive decision making process.
- Innovative problem solving and able to resolve conflict.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- Competent in terms of international/local regulations pertaining to the clinical trials
- Advanced computer competency