EastHORN Clinical Services in CEE Ltd is a clinical contract research organisation (CRO) serving global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new medicines. The company has operations throughout Central and Eastern Europe. Since starting 12 years ago, we have grown and have established operations in more than 16 countries.
Our international clients value our enthusiastic and flexible approach to meeting their needs and we are growing rapidly. To support our further growth, we are looking for a full time
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Provides end user support for Windows and Mobile devices (installation, configuration, troubleshooting)
• Assists in overall administration of IT Infrastructure
• Executes delegated, IT related tasks for the HR, QA and Finance department
• Provides first response to PC and software problems triggered by staff requests
• Provides testing and monitoring of IT assets
• Provides support for software/services used by HR, QA and Finance department
• Performs self-training and maintains up to date knowledge regarding all employed systems
• Works according to company policies and SOPs
• Becomes familiar with all facets of IT services for a distributed multinational CRO
• Solves business challenges in a highly-regulated environment with modern technologies
• Daily availability during business hours in time zone CET
Practical work aspects:
• EastHORN is a distributed multinational CRO operating in CEE. The workforce is around 120 people located in several countries.
• Each country’s staff is partially office and home based. Field activities of staff are crucial to business processes.
• EastHORN’s main ICT objectives are the support of staff in the adoption of new technologies and to facilitate highly efficient workflows.
• EastHORN is frequently audited and must comply with clients’ standards and GCP regulations regarding its IT infrastructure.
• Work day consists of on-demand support during business hours and other IT tasks that are performed during support standby times or at flexible times according to business needs
• Work is performed under supervision of an ICT Manager; a progressive increase in responsibilities is foreseen
• Work from Home office is possible
• Good verbal and written English
• Good team player, courteous IT support
• Keen attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and adapt
• Highly developed sense of confidentiality
• Advanced Windows skills
• Advanced knowledge of network technologies, and cloud services
• Previous work experience in help desk is an advantage
• Job training or academic degree in IT related field is an advantage
• G-Suite and Office 365 knowledge is an advantage
• Involvement in ICT decision making
• Work in a young and professional English-speaking team
• Work in a dynamic and interesting work environment
• Work in a fast-growing company with flat organizational hierarchies
• Competitive remuneration
• Full time employment, in average 40 working hours per week, flexible work location and working times, unlimited contract
If you are a reliable and positive personality and would like to contribute to the further success of a dynamic young company in a growing market, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: email@example.com or complete the form below: