EastHORN Clinical Services is a clinical research organisations (CRO) in Europe. We operate in over 18 countries in the region with an experienced staff comprised largely of physicians and PhDs. We serve global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new medicines and modern medical technologies. The company has operations throughout Europe and since starting 18 years ago, we have expanded significantly.
Our international clients value our enthusiastic, flexible and quality-focused professional approach to meeting their needs, and we are continuing to grow further. To support our future development, we are currently looking for an
Office Administrative Manager, based in Cologne, Germany
As an experienced Office Administrative Manager you will be expected to actively participate in the administrative management and organisation of German office office. Reporting to the Vice President Project Management, you will be a key member of the EastHORN team in Germany.
We are looking to hire a proactive and energetic team player, with strong work ethic who takes his/her responsibilities seriously, and who is committed to providing great support and services to the team. Moreover, the desired person will be opened to cross cultural communication and cooperation and will be significantly independent in their performance.
Main Tasks of the Position
- Provides support in the local financial reporting, for example, support accountants regarding preparing for accounting, annual and monthly operating accounts local, processing of payroll, financial reporting and processing tax issues; handle payment transactions and cash management, checks incoming invoices, make payments, organize, manage and monitor cash accounting, check cash statements; prepare the data about pass-through costs for the intercompany invoices (based on timesheet) and independently generate monthly intercompany invoices, etc.
- Performs HR tasks relevant to the functioning of the office, for example, update and maintains confidential and non-confidential Personal files in the office and provides support in updating and maintaining of Personal files database for the assigned teams; (CVs, JDs, PTLs, New Starters Training list etc.); Assist in placing ads and organizing interviews regarding new openings in the office, etc.
- May be required to perform additional tasks in order to meet company objectives
- Assists in facilities maintenance
- Provides general clerical support in all tasks related to the efficient running of the office (i.e. faxing, copying, receptionist’s tasks, couriering, call taking)
- Performs tasks according to relevant SOPs and completes the SOPs training in given timelines
Required Qualifications, Experience, Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Advanced computer literacy – especially for MS Office package and the Internet
- Attention to details and aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data
- Ability to be flexible and work well within a team
- Very good social, organization and time management skills
- Predisposition to help others
- Initiative and proactiveness in solving problems
- Working with experienced and very professional and supportive team
- Possibility to grow within the Company
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working time
- Eligibility to the Company Bonus scheme
If you are a reliable and positive personality and would like to contribute to the further success of a dynamic young company in a growing market, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: email@example.com or complete the form below: