EastHORN Clinical Services in CEE Ltd is a clinical contract research organisation (CRO) serving global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new medicines. The company has operations throughout Europe. Since starting 12 years ago, we have grown and have established operations in more than 15 countries.
Our international clients value our enthusiastic and flexible approach to meeting their needs and we are growing rapidly. To support our further growth we are looking for a
Office Administrator/Finance Assistant, Bulgaria
As an experienced Office Administrator/Finance Assistant you will be expected to actively participate in and manage the smooth running of EastHORN’s office in Bulgaria. You will be involved in Administrative, Finance and HR activities and manage the relations with vendors and suppliers. You will provide financial and administrative support in study projects by assisting in various activities such as: filing invoice approvals, timely invoice submission etc. Reporting to the Senior Clinical Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the EastHORN team in Bulgaria.
We are looking to hire a proactive and energetic team player, with strong work ethic who takes his/her responsibilities seriously, and who is committed to providing great support and services to the team. Moreover, the desired person will be opened to cross cultural communication and cooperation, and will be significantly independent in their performance.
Main Tasks of the Position:
- Organizes purchasing and maintenance of office supplies, hardware and software equipment, furniture, etc.
- Deals with vendors and assists in solving vendor service issues
- Responsible for the maintenance of the business premises
- Provides first level processing of invoices, which includes, but is not limited to, collecting data for local vendors invoices, assigning the appropriate financial code and describing the invoices and report into the reporting system
- Provides support to the local accountant for financial reporting by delivering local entity invoices in a timely fashion and clarifying operational questions, if necessary
- Performs booking of invoices, issuing of sales invoices, settlement of business trip expenses
- Assists in controlling and accounting of pass-through costs
- Assists in preparing of budgetary reports, forecasts, cash flow prognosis
- Assists in monitoring company expenses
- Assists in preparation of profitability study of new projects and supervises financial aspects of current projects
- Assists in corporate documentations management
- Assists in generating expenses and sales reports
- Collects and maintains personnel data files for the employees in the Bulgarian office (documentation regarding personnel positions and functions, training, contracts, personal data, employee contacts, sick leaves, vacations etc.)
- Schedules annual medical check-ups and “Safety at work” training for staff
- May be required to perform some other clerical tasks in order to meet current company objectives and priorities.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably University degree in Finance or practical experience in Accounting
- Minimum a year and a half of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bulgarian and English
- Advanced computer literacy – especially for MS Office package, in particular MS Excel is a must
- Attention to details and aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data
- Ability to be flexible and work well within a team
- Very good social, organization and time management skills Ability to independently manage daily tasks
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Adept problem finding/solving and organisational skills
- Predisposition to help others
- Initiative and proactiveness in solving problems
- Working with experienced and very professional and supportive team
- Possibility to grow within the Company
- Additional private health insurance
- Competitive remuneration
- Eligibility to the Company Bonus scheme
If you are an enthusiastic and energetic personality and would like to contribute to the further success of a dynamic young company in a growing market, please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below: