Professional, locally-based CRAs
EastHORN’s Clinical Research Associates are locally-based professionals with MD or comparable degrees who are experienced in monitoring clinical trials according to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards. Most worked as medical practitioners before joining the clinical research industry, and are versed in a range of disease states. They are also up-to-date with leading technologies including EDC, CTMS, ETMF, and EPRO solutions. Because of their professional background, our CRAs have on-going professional relationships with the leading investigators and their colleagues based at their sites.
CRAs are managed by in-country managers, who are responsible for the quality of all study monitoring procedures. Fluency in English is an absolute requirement.
- Identification and selection of investigators;
- Regulatory document review and collection;
- Ethics Committee and regulatory review board submissions;
- Site contract, budget negotiation, and grant administration;
- On-site training;
- Site qualification, initiation and closeout;
- Interim site monitoring;
- Drug accountability;
- Data query resolution;