In response to our clients’ needs EastHORN has established a clinical staff provision division that offers solutions in terms of
- Duration of assignment
- FTE allocation (part- or full-time allocation to the projects)
- Expertise required (CRA,CPA, PM)
- Location (client office, EastHORN office, home-based if applicable)
- Working with the sponsor’s (or other agreed) SOPs
- Working with the sponsor’s project management
EastHORN has clinical operational staff – CRAs, Project Managers and Project Administrators – located in over 20 countries in Europe. All staff are fully-trained, and supervised by EastHORN line managers.
We have a continuous recruitment process ongoing in most of our countries and over 300 pre-screened candidates ready for immediate referral. We are able to provide clinical staff at one month’s notice.
EastHORN in-sourced staff include
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Clinical Project Administrators
- Regulatory Specialist / Manager
- Site Contract Coordinators
We have an excellent record of renewed contracts where our staff has worked as fully integrated members of the client’s team.